+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is Co-Education always a best option- the discussion

Advert.

Nameless
    Nameless is offline Just in!

Question Is Co-Education always a best option- the discussion

Advert.
    Hi, I need your help on a discussion subject , Is co-education always the best option? Why or Why not?

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    I will support co-education, I am not saying that its always best option, people will do equally well if they are not from co-ed background. But from my experience I can say that those who have studied in co-ed are better in dealing with real world situation, they are more social and practical. While those are from segregate education are not bad at academics but in my personal experience, they develop a kind of boogie for the other sex, sometimes so acute that causes inconvenience to others. So in my short opinion , co-ed helps to face world better. But on the hand, I find that co-ed has few demerits too as students generally face unwanted pressure in such environment due gender mix-up.

I think you should draft some questionnaire to assess experience and life of people from co-ed as well segregate education background. Or may be simple online research can help you.

Savera......

mjha3429
    mjha3429 is offline Just in!
    Co-education is must because its the way by which students get frank with each-other and any dirty kind of mentality they don't have for opposite gender. If you will not interact with other gender then there will be a problem that child may be go into wrong direction or intention.

hemangverma
    hemangverma is offline Newbie
    I agree with that completely @Savera.

+ Post a Comment HERE!