+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Tixati- how to limit number of torrent downloads at once

Advert.

maxibal Guest

Tixati- how to limit number of torrent downloads at once

Advert.
    Dear friends,

This is my first question here and its about Tixati , I use tixati for windows and I like it very much. But because of I have slow internet connection, I can't download 3-4 torrents at once, I want to download 1 torrent at time and rest should be queued but problem is that I can't find option to do that in Tixati. In settings --> Tranfer --> General, I found choice to set download and upload slots but I think its not about how many torrent to download at once, it is about how many connection to use at once. I set it to one but still all torrents kept downloading. I use torrent to download linux os and other open source things because its easier that way.

Guide please...

abhishekdv38
    abhishekdv38 is offline eTI Iron
    There's no information for pausing torrents in Tixati but if you want download single torrent at once .Then you can download it's alternate option UTorrent and by the help of UTorrent you can pause any download anytime.

For your slow internet connection always check the health of the torrent you are downloading and they must have enough seeders in comparison to leechers.

+ Post a Comment HERE!