+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Intex Aqua Y2 Pro - USB OTG keyboard not working Android 4.4.2

Advert.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium

Intex Aqua Y2 Pro - USB OTG keyboard not working Android 4.4.2

Advert.
    Again my cousin came to me today and wants to use his USB keyboard on phone for chatting. He saw his friend using it on his Micromax mobile, (I don't know what model) and now wants to do same on his phone.

He got Usb on the Go (OTG ) cable and connected USB keyboard to the phone through it. But its not working, he came to m and I tested it , its not working but same is working fine if I connect to my phone, no extra configuration or anything was required, I just connected and within few second , it started working as if works on normal computer.

But, not working on his Intex Aqua Y2 Pro phone, I also enabled usb debugging in developer option but again its not working. So what I can do to make it work in his phone also ?

Savera......

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron
    It happens if your phone kernel is not provided with all modules enabled in its kernel, I think if you can install a custom ROM then it may work for you.

aditya soni Guest

Aqua Y2 Pro mobile and USB keyboard issue

can a aqua y2 pro mobile phone (KitKat ) connect to a keyboard by any USB. I am going to buy a USB keyboard if I have confirmation otherwise buying USB keyboard will be wastage of money for me. Please advice.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by aditya soni View Post
    can a aqua y2 pro mobile phone (KitKat ) connect to a keyboard by any USB. I am going to buy a USB keyboard if I have confirmation otherwise buying USB keyboard will be wastage of money for me. Please advice.
    As mayank said here, it depends upon if kernel has support for it, KITKAT does support USB keyboards but if your phone has custom kernel where there is no USB support then you have to install a custom ROM. Why don't you simply get and try connecting USB keyboard of someone else or at shop to see if it will work with your phone not. Try and if works then only buy it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!