+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How do I remove facebook account completely

Advert.

shanu yadav
    shanu yadav is offline eTI Member

How do I remove facebook account completely

Advert.
    Hi,

I want to remove my facebook account completely. I searched and under settings I can find way to "Deactivate My Account" but deactivation is not deletion of account. It is because it written on facebook as

Deactivating your account will disable your profile and remove your name and photo from most things you've shared on Facebook. Some information may still be visible to others, such as your name in their friends list and messages you sent
    Further it is written :
    Note: We may send you a deactivation confirmation email. Even after you deactivate, your friends can still invite you to events, tag you in photos, or ask you to join groups. If you opt out, you will NOT receive these email invitations and notifications from your friends.
    So I think it is not really deletion or complete remove of account from facebook, is there any other way to actually remove the account?

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    It is easy to permanently delete your facebook account, all you need is to follow this link while you are logged into the account you want to delete :
    https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

Be sure before deletion as you can't get it back..

Its also written on their website :

If you do not think you will use Facebook again and would like your account deleted, we can take care of this for you. Keep in mind that you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added.

If you would still like your account deleted, click "Delete My Account"
    Hope it helps..

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!