+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

In love with Childhood bestfriend - but parents are against it

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

In love with Childhood bestfriend - but parents are against it

Advert.
    hi,
    me and my bf are 24 years been best friend since childhood. but we realized we are in love since 4 years. his parents are ok wth it but my parents are refusing because he is a christian and i am a brahmin.
    my father is a very anxious person with medical problems. i have a younger sis. initially they agreed that i can stay single but not marry him but now they want me to get married coz only then my sis can get married.
    i dont want to hurt my parents but cant think of marrying some one else.
    kindly help

meherali
    meherali is offline eTI Member
    Hello,

Hmmm....Your problem is too serious...i think YOU should try even harder to talk to your parents and if they are not listening to you then in that situation you may want to go for happiness of your parents.

You are Brahmin and your boyfriend is Christian is like "do dariya ke kinare jo kabhi nahi mil sakte" so please dont hurt your parents and dont forget about your younger loveable sister and her future. In our socitey nobody can understand love .i am really feeling sorry about you but this is not your fault, this is love no one has good feelings about Inter-caste love marriages so i think you should accept your parent's wish and dont forget your friendship.i think you are very intelligent and very brave girl in this situation you can handle it so easily.
    So..my dear help yourself and your family too..You can do it my friend.
    I know its very difficult to forget your true love but its only a way....your one right decision will give happiness to everyone and this is life.

Regards,,
    MeherAli

+ Post a Comment HERE!