hi i am 18 now ive been in love with this boy ever since 8th grade. i kind of believe he like me back because i catch him always looking secretly then turning his head and we have known each other for so long now but we never stop to say hi or talk unless we both have compagnie So we kept ignoring each other but whenever i look him in the eye i see something i am afraid few can feel it's the boy i am afraid to tell i like you because iam afraid he won't look at me the same way My friend keep telling me he was looking your way and his friends tease him whenever iam around and he throw his head back laughing when i do something funny or stupid But he is not shy in fact he had a girlfriend last year and i always felt he was showing off in front of me or wasting time with her because it didn't work out and she immediatly found someone else and i don't think i ever saw him sad or unhappy he is really good in fact he had no problem with it next year is going to be the last year i see him i am never going to tell him my feelings but i hope he got some towards me so please i need some advice does he really like me