+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

In love with divorced guy with a child- what to do?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

In love with divorced guy with a child- what to do?

Advert.
    I a in a relationship with a guy since 2 year. i am 29 years old and he is 10 year older then me. he has divorced and havind a girl child fom his previous marrige. i am in deeply love with that guy. but my family is not getting agree on this relation. i had made all my efforts to agree them but they are not even to lisen about this. i dont want to hurt my luv, i cant leave him . please suggest me. but should i do

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Well, there are lots of issues here...

1. He is lot elder than you, 10 years as you said..
    2. And he is a divorcee...
    3. And got a daughter too..
    4. You are already 29, can't wait anymore.

Dear, I am sure you are a working lady and got in touch with this guy through your work circle, there is no problem in loving a guy who is compatible to you but if you see from the perspective of parents, its very hard for them to accept him despite of the issues I have mentioned.

Here I can only think of few ways to get your parents ready for it :

1. Let them realize that its already too late for you to get married, you are 29 and if you delay any further then there could be complications for you to live a happy married life.. I hope you understand what I am saying here..

2. Let them understand that if you get married to other guy then your whole life will be hell, even if you get married to someone else, you will burn inside always, this way marriage will be ruining two families ie. yours and your future husband.

3. Since you are about to reach 30, you also tell your parents that she already have a daughter, if you someone fails to conceive child then still you will have daughter.

+ Post a Comment HERE!