+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

convince parentd for lov marigeo

Advert.

khatija
    khatija is offline Just in!

Arrow convince parentd for lov marigeo

Advert.
    Hello I'm khatija I m in relationship. In ma bf home al kno abt me we are of same caste bt ma mom n dad are of thknq...dat thy need a rich guy bt ma guy is nt rich can yu plz suggst...???

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hello Khatija, welcome to eTI forums.

Regarding your query, I am sorry no one can help you out because you don't even have time to explain your problem properly, you are so much in hurry, that way you can't get what you need. Moreover, relationship, love , they all need patience, if you don't have it, you don't deserve to have choices.

Understand, you need to be sincere, capable and responsible person in eyes of your parents, then only they may allow you to take decision of your life yourself else they will always treat as a kid and will be possessive as they are now.

Now, I have already given you hint to solve your problem, if you can understand it then I am sure you are ready to solve it too.

sophia ellison
    sophia ellison is offline Just in!
    If you choose right life partner then there is no need to convince parents.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by sophia ellison View Post
    If you choose right life partner then there is no need to convince parents.
    Dear Sophia, your statement looks very strong hypothetically but in real world, how can you just ignore parents who loved you most, you can't just hurt them. If they don't understand, then its your duty to make them understand , once they understands , and because they love you, they will definitely support you.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello Khatija,
    Your parents are concerned about your life and welfare, so understand that point and speak to them from their perspective. If your guy has good academic qualifications and holds a good job and can make a decent living, and you also have some academic qualifications and can support the family in time of need, and both of you have an understanding to work hard in life so as to be able to come up and to provide for yourselves and your children to come, then you both can try convincing your parents; they may just agree if they see that there is some thing to fall back upon even though he may not be rich.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Hi khatija
    Welcome to eti first
    I need to tell u this that ur parents will always look for a groom who is financially independent and also capable to keep u happy financially and also emotionally, a parent has a main concern of their daughters well being and security and its their priority that wherever they marry their daughter, their daughter should live happily im all aspects.
    Now, yes guys perfectly mentioned above that, if ur guy earns well and has a good academics record and is capable to take ur responsibility for life, ur parents will not have a problem making u marry him, but if they feel that ur guy is not capable to carry out his responsibilities they shall definitely oppose this relationship.
    Before telling anything, I would like to hear more about ur guy and his about his independence about financial matters and others too..
    Hope u share proper information with us so that we can guide you properly.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!