+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Free Android App to track children location secretly through their phone

Advert.

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron

Free Android App to track children location secretly through their phone

Advert.
    Hello everyone,

I have a young brother who is nuisance in our family. Every now and then he creates troubles for us and when we get angry or impose restrictions on it, he generally leaves house for hours without telling anyone and not even picks up his phone and never tells us his location. We are very worried for him, my parents have already contacted doctor to ask for treatment but here we are worried what if ever anything happens to him and we will never reach there in time. So I came up with idea that there should be some application in android phone from which we can track him secretly.

I searched and found "life 360", real time GPS tracker but problem is that they won't run in background and if he gets to know that we have installed it for tracking, he will immediately uninstall it. Good thing is that he generally always use internet so any secret internet based gps tracker will work.

I think there are many apps out there for parental control and location for their kids but I am finding it hard to decide which one and should be free also.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    First of all, I have not used any yet as never required, but for you I can suggest "Friend Locator" , it is free and is simple but you need to have it installed on both phones, then you add your phone number in your phone and then in other phone you have to add your number in trusted list. Now you a ready to share locations.

+ Post a Comment HERE!