+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bitdefender Error : The connection to server has failed - Login problem(windows 8.1)

Advert.

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron

Bitdefender Error : The connection to server has failed - Login problem(windows 8.1)

Advert.
    Hello,

I just installed bitfender free antivirus edition on my friend's computer, every thing went fine, it was installed properly but I can't login it. Whenver I try to login it gives error:

Error :

The connection to the server has failed, the product could not be activated, please try again.
    We are using version 1.0.21.1099 and it says we have 29 days left, so if I can't register in then can not use it after 29 days. I have seen everything, internet is working good on his computer, internet speed is also good (1 mbps + all the time) but still the login page is not working. We created account using bitfender site and then when logged through website it says no device is registered.

I think its because I need to register from bitfender running on my friend's computer but there its giving error as I mentioned above. Any help ?

We are using windows 8.1 .

Sonam Rathee
    Sonam Rathee is offline eTI Member
    You can try Avas free edition if this one is not working for you. I have AVAST antivirus and works great for me. It was installed by my friend and since then I have not seen any problem in my computer.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Are you sure your computer was clean before you install bitdefender ?
    If you can boot your computer to safe mode, they run a full system virus scan using bitdefender and then see what it finds. I am in view that you still have malware / virus on your computer which were present before antivirus installation and now they are causing all such problem.

+ Post a Comment HERE!