+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Internet based TV subscription service to view all channels online

Advert.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron

Internet based TV subscription service to view all channels online

Advert.
    From last many days I am thinking that watching TV on separate DTH connection is just waste of money. We have two connections in our house and it cost around Rs. 900 per month for both and still some of the channel I wish to watch are missing. On other hand we also have internet broadband connection which costs another Rs. 800 per month. Now what I am planning that connect all our TV with internet using WIFI ( I can also connect computer directly- but thats another story).

Now I am hunting for some good online TV channel service. I am looking for something like netflix but also want to have all channels available, something like DTH offers. I think 1 mbps connection will be good enough for playing all live tv. This way I can put my TV to some good use.

So, if I connect all my TV to internet then will save some money on stupid DTH service and will have more entertainment option in TV.

So far not able to find anything good.. does it even exist ?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    A quick search reveals that there is no good online streaming services yet in India which can replace regular DTH.

Ditto TV from Zee network looks best choice as of now. Will cost less than Rs. 100 per month if subscribed annually. Comes with lots of regular channel and I think they also give free movie on demand in package. Best way is to subscribe for a day for Rs. 10 I think and try it out yourself.

And if you are already Dish TV subscriber then there is "DishOnline" which is also Ditto TV but will be little cheaper. Please do share your experience if you try Ditto TV or DishOnline. Because I liked the Idea and I may also try it.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Thanks Aarish but why we do not have IPTV facility , I heard BSNL had one but now it is winded up. I will check Ditto TV and will post update here after testing.

fsttester
    fsttester is offline Just in!
    Vodafone is the best network in india and we love their service

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by fsttester View Post
    Vodafone is the best network in india and we love their service
    This is completely irrelevant and looks like spam to us. It appears vodafone is paying for fake post to promote online. You are now being watched.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

+ Post a Comment HERE!