+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bluetooth keyboard + mouse combo at cheap price but good quality

Advert.

sahil saini
    sahil saini is offline eTI Member

Bluetooth keyboard + mouse combo at cheap price but good quality

Advert.
    My question title says it all. I want to buy a bluetooth keyboard and mouse combo which is not too costly. Seriously I can't find any combo and all keyboard from reputable brand are too costly, even from the average brands, single keyboard itself is more than RS. 1000. I wish to buy something good and not so expensive in Rs. 1000 budget (mosue and keyboard both).

I was searching, found good brand Rapoo E6500 bluetooth keyboard on snapdeal, that is very very costly, its whopping Rs. 2.9K alone for keyboard let alone the keyboard+mouse combo. So after online searching and searching and lots of searching, I need help here to find a good keyboard mouse combo.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You don't have plenty of choices here and I think there is no branded mouse+keyboard combo. If you want branded then go for purchase of mouse and keyboard separately. What we are seeing is that are from iBall, intex like brands. If you can manage with them then buy one. From such brands, you may get both keyboard and mouse for Rs. 2000 but not for Rs. 1000 at all.

And thanks for your comment on my other thread. Like you my requirements are also specific as I don't need bluetooth , I can live with RF based wireless keyboard.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Aarish is right, but why not just RF based keyboard mouse, there are many good choices. Where are you going to use it ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!