+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Where to buy Sony alpha 75-300mm lens A mount in India

Advert.

in_search Guest

Unhappy Where to buy Sony alpha 75-300mm lens A mount in India

Advert.
    I have almost given up because I can't find any online shop selling Sony SAL75300 lens for Sony A mount cameras. I searched sony website and they give link to buy form Reliance store, flipkart, snapdeal and even many more option but none-have this lens in stock or not even listed.

I was able to spot it on flipkart but it as mentioned as NA and not even prices were listed.

I doubt that this lens is not available in India or if anyone knows any vendor or reseller with sony India warranty for lens then I will be greatful to that guy.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    It looks that this lens is not available anymore but why you want to buy this lens, yes its a good lens from sony but there is also SAL55300 which comes with 55mm-300mm focal length and is said to be better than SAL75300. You can check online review about this.

The SAL55300 is slightly costlier than SAL75300 but is said to be lighter and little faster in autofocus than the lens you are looking for. I advice you to spend little more and go for SAL55300 lens which is a good lens for SONY A MOUNT. And if you can spend little more than I suggest TAMRON 70-300 USD version. Those are even better than Sony 55300. You can read about it on online reviews and test.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!