+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Uninor subscribing to Mobile Gupshup service by cheating- fake call

Advert.

zaidi_sho Guest

Uninor subscribing to Mobile Gupshup service by cheating- fake call

Advert.
    Friends, I have uninor connection and I think its one of the biggest fraudster. Every day they give you many promotional call and if you pick up that call then they subscribe you to it without any confirmation. IF you pick the call then you are subscribed. Yesterday I picked the call to see what is it all about and then when I disconnected in 10 seconds, they send me message :

Dear subscriber, we have received your request for Mobile Gupshup pack. You will receive a confirmation message shortly. Thankyou.
    I called customer care then again they cut phone without connecting to any agent.

Today also I received a call, I just picked up to see what is about and then again they sent me message :
    Dear subscriber, we have received your request for Dil ki Bataain pack. You will receive a confirmation message shortly. Thankyou.
    Luckly I don't maintain balance in this account, its mostly for the purpose of incoming, otherwise would have lost Rs. 60 for no reason (they charge Rs. 30 each pack).

Such liar and cheater.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I suggest you to subscribe for DND service. It used be as simple as sending sms to 1909 with following text:
    Code:
    START DND 0
    But you need to confirm you can simply call customer care to activate it for you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!