+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bajrangi Bhaijaan - My short and unbiased review - A fairy tale

Advert.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium

Thumbs up Bajrangi Bhaijaan - My short and unbiased review - A fairy tale

Advert.
    I usually don't watch movies because now a days almost every second movie is just filled up of crap and stupid sequences which hardly makes any sense. Physics defying stunts, flying cars and above all so many distractions as songs. You are watching a movie, you started to find it interesting and then there is a song, what the hell.. at one side, you want it to be good quality and on the other side, you are adding "nautanki " like sequences.

So, with repeated similar crap being delivered regularly, I hardly watch any recent movie unless its recommended by someone sensible. And sometimes, I watch movie just for sake of family duties. So today I watched Bajrangi Bhaijaan, already movie created so much hype online and everywhere but I went there without any expectations because apart of Salman's over-acting, I was expecting nothing.

Name:  357093-bajrangi-harshali-salman.jpg
Views: 2209
Size:  74.7 KB
    However, this movie disappointed my expectations and went beyond them. Still it has Salman's illogical acts but in short this movie is nothing less than watching a fairy tale. I will not go in details like a reviewer but as person, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Its not a perfect movie, first half was actually disappointing and at times felt like I am going to watch another regular Salman Khan flick but as it progressed, things changed. second half is quite enjoyable. As said, everything started to bending in the right way as if its all fairy tale but bearable , rather sweet.

And how I can finish without talking about sweet little girl named Munni / Shah played by Harshaali Malhotra in the movie. She is such a doll, I guess, half the movie credits should go to casting this sweet little girl.

They also took a famous online viral video as inspiration where Nawazuddin is presenting a report over Eid. Similar real life video has been viral online for a while as "The best reporter award" and its inclusion in movie was pleasant experience and Nawaazuddin Siddiqui played it very naturally.

My short verdict is that this is a sweet, emotional fairy tale like movie, it has its own weakness but still remarkable and I recommend you to watch it with family friends.. Have nice day..

Savera......

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I have not yet watched movie but after seeing your short review, I am feeling like to give it a try. This weekend I may go and watch it, will surely post feedback here.

Haqz
    Haqz is offline eTI Member
    What a nice review. I have already watched movie and I also liked it.

zahra1234
    zahra1234 is offline Just in!
    lovely movieeeee love to see it baby girl is very beautifull

akhilasri
    akhilasri is offline Just in!
    Watched 15+ times.Especially Baby Character is good.Simply Superb movie

+ Post a Comment HERE!