+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Critical situation in Love..Finding no solution

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Critical situation in Love..Finding no solution

Advert.
    Hi,

I am in love with one girl. She is very good and caring person. I don't want to miss her. We both reveal the matter in our homes. Her parents are forcing her to marry her cousin and they are saying that we already promised them(her cousin's family) that we will give you(my girl) to him(her cousin). She is fighting with her parents to convince about us. They took her daughter to home in between the college education. She is doing Mtech. In my home my parents are strictly against the inter-caste marriage. Am trying to convince in all possible ways and i told them the effects if I marry other girl. But they are blindly saying that 'caste', 'caste', 'caste'. They are not at all want to listen what am telling. They are saying if u want to as your wish then forget us and don't show your face us again. Otherwise promise us to forget that girl. My girl friend trying to convince her parents by having faith on me that I 'll definitely marry her. But both of us want marry with parents blessings. What should I do? I am doing job. My father is business man. My parents are trying to do me to get off the job and want to keep me in business. If left the job it'll become difficult to convince my gf's parents.

Please help us and suggest something to do..Its urgent. Am going to home day after tomorrow. I don't what things will happen there? I don't know will they allow me to do job or not......

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    From your post, I guess she is Muslim and you are Hindu, this is the intercaste issue here. You said already told them the consequences and trouble you will face if you marry other girl.

Have you talked to them that though they are blindly forcing you to not marry that girl but are they are aware that they will ruin your whole life for their adamant behavior ? Tell them if they want to you not to marry her then I will never marry in my whole life to anyone and decision will be as strong as their will of disallowing inter-caste marriage. Give them "KASAM" to never ask you to marry anyone else and you can even go for some "Legal Stamp" paper drama and ask your parents to sign on the clause that "You will not ask to marry this girl you love on the condition that you will never get married to anyone and your parents will not ask or force you in any manner to marry elsewhere. "

Well, you can make it little more dramatic, it is because they love you and currently they are thinking that if you are not marrying this girl, eventually you will marry someone else but when you these legal papers, they will understand how serious you are. Let us know how it goes. If they are emotionally blackmailing you, then you can also do same. Make them realize that your life will be living hell if you are married elsewhere.

Just find any friend who knows legal language, get a paper prepared and get it signed and notarized and see the effect.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!