+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

MK809 4K android Stick re-partition internal storage - RK3288 SoC problem

Advert.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron

MK809 4K android Stick re-partition internal storage - RK3288 SoC problem

Advert.
    Guys,

Finally I made my purchase and I decided to go for Android based stick and purchased RK3288 based device, it is cheap and very powerful. It has 2GB RAM, 8GB internal storage and has fast quad core processor. Above all I got it at good price, almost half of the price of Intel compute stick. Every thing is good, connected to tv, it uses USB power from TV itself but has option to use external power adapter too but there is one big issue. Though device comes with 8GB internal storage but stupid company has partition it as 1GB main partition and rest is another secondary partition. This is where problem starts, most of the things are installed in main partition and now it is filled up and I can't install any new app without installing previous app.

How can I repartition internal storage like making main storage atleast 6 GB , I searched a lot but I can't get any idea or instruction to do that online. I think this chip is still pretty new and there is not much information available for it online. If anyone reading this knows anything then please let me know how to get if fixed otherwise I will not be able to enjoy it at full.

Haqz
    Haqz is offline eTI Member
    I think it will not be as easy doing for popular phones, there are many forums specially for development of android devices, you can ask there. And also if you get how to do this then please share here. May prove useful to us if anyone ever needs it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!