+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Using NEFT of other bank(ICICI) to Pay HDFC credit card bill

Advert.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron

Using NEFT of other bank(ICICI) to Pay HDFC credit card bill

Advert.
    Hello everyone,

My father wants me to pay for his HDFC bank credit card through is ICICI bank account. In past he was using his HDFC account to make payment directly but now he wants to do it through ICICI bank account but card is from other bank , that is HDFC bank. He said that NEFT can be used to pay for any credit card through ICICI bank.

I searched HDFC website and there is no clear information provided, they have only given that I need to use IFSC code : HDFC0000128 if I want to pay for HDFC credit card from NEFT of other bank account. But what should I use as account number and account name ? My guess is that credit card number is account number and name on card is account holder name . So if I add card as beneficiary in ICICI NEFT payee then can I safely pay that credit card bill ?

Does anyone here knows if I have understood it correctly or I am making some mistake ?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Yes, your information is correct, you can pay for your credit card from any bank using NEFT, you need to add credit card number as account number. Name as given on card and IFSC code as provided by bank and you are done.

Why don't you call your bank's customer care to verify it ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!