+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Airtel 4G services now available in 296 cities througout the India

Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze

Airtel 4G services now available in 296 cities througout the India

Advert.
    Airtel is first to launch pan India commercial 4G services across 296 cities. Now Airtel customers can enjoy 4G at 3G data prices, with packs starting at Rs 25, the telecom operator said in a statement. Bharti Airtel had earlier launched 4G service in select cities in India. Airtel also announced tie-ups with Flipkart and Samsung for bundling 4G handsets with its services.

Airtel also introduced a new range of 'Infinity Plans' starting Rs.999. These plans offer unlimited voice calls along with data benefits and access to Wynk Movies and Wynk Music apps.

Anyone excited with it ?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I am not excited at all though, their plan are next to useless, they are selling 160GB plan for Rs. 8000 pm, is that a JOKE ? Already I know Airtel is one of the costliest telecom provider in terms of data services. They are advertising that their 4G packs starts from Rs. 25, what is the use of 50MB data on LTE, you can use all 50mb data in 2-3 seconds at LTE / 4G speed.

Thanks airtel for this big joke.

+ Post a Comment HERE!