+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Contract marriage for Nigerian Girl

Advert.

bellalisa
    bellalisa is offline Just in!

Contract marriage for Nigerian Girl

Advert.
    HI, my name is Lisa a Nigerian, okay let me go straight to the point... my family has been on my neck to settle down and it's becoming tiring, so I want a contract marriage of three years, so if you are interested do let me and we can talk about it
    About me
    I am tall, busty, fat, love music, will be graduating next year, I am a Christian,..... that's all for now

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi bellalisa,

First of all I don't understand concept of contract marriage, so you want to have marriage which looks real but its not really a marriage.. great. But I think searching someone online is not the good place because as far as I understand the concept, you have to heavily trust the other guy, so instead of looking online, look one from your friend circle or known people. Atleast look for someone whose whereabouts are known to you.. otherwise this world is very very unreliable.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!