+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New Shaandaar movie trailer video - Alia bhatt and Shahid Kapoor

Advert.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron

New Shaandaar movie trailer video - Alia bhatt and Shahid Kapoor

Advert.
    There's fun, romance, humour, glamour, comedy and more in the first trailer of Queen director Vikas Bahl’s upcoming entertainer Shaandaar, which features actors Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt.

The over three-minute trailer, launched on Tuesday, introduces Shahid as Jagjinder Joginder and Alia as Alia, and their onscreen romance is palpable with funny and quirky scenes.

Since this movie belongs to Fox Star Studios, I believe will have a certain level of quality and because we have Pankaj Kapoor in this movie, I don't think you will get disappointed , he is veteran actor with quality in his work. Alia Bhatt seems to have realised that she should do roles similar to image she has developed. But she is still sweet and cute. I am sure this movie will perform well, not only because of star cast but its screenplay and presentation.

It looks similar to movies we have seen from Disney.. I hope its not copy of any such.

sahil saini
    sahil saini is offline eTI Member
    Well.. well , looks promising enough to watch. I hope it is not some stupid childish comedy movie.

+ Post a Comment HERE!