+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What worst thing could happen if I go for court marriage?

Advert.

Rajat Tripathi
    Rajat Tripathi is offline Just in!

What worst thing could happen if I go for court marriage?

Advert.
    Hey guys! Im Rajat Tripathi, pursuing MBA in international business. Almost finished.... 3rd sem is going on. Got offer letter also of 6 lac per annum. Im in realtionship with a girl since my graduation. I want to marry her. We guys are Hindu, Brahman as well. But The problem is that Im upper level brahman and she is smaller lever (bullshit) We belong to small town in Uttar pradesh where Love marriage kind of stuff is still not that much in trend. So the problem is that her family is not accepting us to get married cuz they dont want their relatives and all to know its love marriage. They cant hide ait and tell that its arrange marriage cuz of those high level-low level brahman. We have been trying it since last year but they are strictly stuck to their decision. And the thing is they r torturing her as well. Emotionally as well as physically. I hate this shit. I just wanna marry her with all of their wishing and all but they dont let me do it. I dont want my wife in future to cry for her parents when she misses them. But they are not giving me other options. Now tge thing is my gf is strictly forcing me to marry her in court and run away from home. Her family is so strict. Guys, dont think its philosophical type of love or what? We are behaving as mature. Even though we are just 22. So kindly answer me seriously. I never used social sites for such type of personal question but Im forced to do it. Plz answer properly. My question is what worst thing could happen if i just run away and marry her in court? Her family might go to police and force to catch us , file a compalint for us, can go to any extent just to make us regret of doing so. So just suggest me what would be the worst thing they could do? And how to get rid out of this? Please. Answer sincerely. I might take decisions on the basis of your answer so dont just answer it for fun. Please.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Dear Rajat, its quite evident that you both have taken decision to elope and get married in court due to ongoing unbearable stress and situation. However, marriage in court is not that easy, as far as I know, there is certain procedure in which they also post your application online for certain period. Essentially court wants to make sure that decision of marriage is not taken under any heist or hurry. So, I suggest , you should seek advice of a lawyer or read material on it.

Like this one :

• The parties have to file a Notice of Intended Marriage in the specified form to the Marriage Registrar of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than 30 days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given.
    • The notice is then published/put-up by the Registrar of Marriage inviting objections, if any.
    • After the expiration of 30 days from the date on which notice of intended marriage has been published, the marriage may be solemnized unless it has been objected by any person.
    • The marriage may be solemnized at the specified Marriage Office.
    • Both parties along with three witnesses are required to be present on the date of registration/Solemnization.
    • Application form in the prescribed format with the prescribed fee
    • Passport Size Photographs of Marrying Persons
    • Residential Proof of Marrying Persons.
    • Date of Birth Proof of Marrying Persons.
    • Residential Proof and PAN Card of Three Witnesses

You can read more here

Further, it may sound only solution but eloping and marrying against parents will affects so many life in so many ways that later you both may develop feeling of regret.

But I can't understand what's wrong in arrange marriage stuff, I have seen many such arrange marriage those were actually love marriage, nothing happens, people talk about it for a while and then everything settles. Perhaps, you should take help of some external aid like help of some people those are influential in your family or her family. Sometimes all it takes is small support to take decision.

Apparently girl is in early twenties, may be family think she is too young to take her own decision, perhaps you can wait for a while.

And still if you decide to get marriage in court, before that visit a lawyer, write a declaration where you and your girl is doing it with proper consent, without any pressure and submit its copy to nearest police station or better to court. This is to make sure that if anything goes bad in future, you don't get caught in false cases. You may also seek police protection on the account of intercaste marriage issue.

Well, here I still suggest to get consent of family, make them understand that it will ruin life of both people if they can't married. And if you are going for court marriage, do not take my words, better get advice from lawyer as its matter of your life.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!