+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Using Micromax UHD (4K 42C0050UHD) TV as Monitor on computer

Advert.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium

Using Micromax UHD (4K 42C0050UHD) TV as Monitor on computer

Advert.
    From a good time I am thinking to upgrade my Monitor, currently using a full HD 22 inch Monitor and now plans to upgrade to something big. There are many Monitors like 27 inch Samsung 4K and Dell but almost all of them cost really high. I am thinking to buy something big, more than 32 inches and preferably 40 inches or more. I heard that if you are buying a large screen even with full HD, it is not good for computer's day to usage because pixel on it too big for daily task and text will not be readable if used on computer. So I think if I a buy large screen, I should go for 4K tv instead of full HD. So, if my 22 inch monitor comes with 1920 x 1080 then 3840 x 2160 on 40 screen will look equally sharp or I am mistaken ?

Lets assume there will not be any issue if buying 40" 4K tv for monitor of computer use. This gives now another problem, 4K Televisions are insanely costly, from 55000 to going up to lakhs. But on search I found VU and Micromax 4K television rather cheaper , selected Micromax 42C0050UHD which is 42 inch and ultra HD and cost around Rs. 35000 .

So, will it be good choice to upgrade or I am just going to waste money ?

Savera......

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    I think that would be cool. What if you take your laptop with you and test it directly in showroom or place where you can see 4K 40" tv. That will be the best way to know it and I think won't cost you anything.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveen Arora View Post
    I think that would be cool. What if you take your laptop with you and test it directly in showroom or place where you can see 4K 40" tv. That will be the best way to know it and I think won't cost you anything.
    I think that makes sense, I will try a nearby showroom to personally see how computer display looks on 4K tv.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!