+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Review of Corseca DM4710BT Wireless Bluetooth Headphone

Advert.

sahil saini
    sahil saini is offline eTI Member

Review of Corseca DM4710BT Wireless Bluetooth Headphone

Advert.
    Since I was looking for a decent bluetooth wireless headphone, I purchased Corseca DM4710BT Wireless Headset from Flipkart. The headset reached me in time (as usual with flipkart), was nicely packed and was even nicer when I opened the box, one of the best packing for a headphone I ever saw, it was packed goggle / sunglasses like case, very useful and stylish as well protective when not using headphone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	corseca-dm4710bt-400x400-imadrbnmjthprqsy.jpeg 
Views:	277 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	2429

Now without going into any other thing, lets get straight to the headphone review, I feel bad when writing something negative but I hope this will help others. Will try to be short and precise..

Pros:
    1. Looks good, this is really nice looking and cool headset but that won't means its really cool to use also.
    2. Compact, its small and tiny as well.
    3. Economical, Its available for Rs. 1449 from flipkart including delivery, so comparatively economical.
    4. Very cool packaging, as I mentioned in opening of the post, really liked it packaging.

Cons,
    1. Below average sound quality, Its just loud but not deeper, if you are music lover, you will regret seriously.
    2. Almost non-existing bass, huge disappointment.
    3. Bad design, I used it for less than an hour yesterday, still my ears are hurting.

If you have never used any decent headphone, you may like it has loud output (almost no bass). If you are among those who loves to feel music, don't even think about it. In my views, its faulty product, looks good but there is design flaw as well quality issue. Don't fall in pray of cheap price as I did. I have filed for return of the item. Hopefully I will buy some better BT headset.

etalruch9
    etalruch9 is offline Just in!
    this one is looking very beautifull, mine is creepy one :P

+ Post a Comment HERE!