+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Airtel myPacks local and STD min confustion in postpaid plan

Advert.

Haqz
    Haqz is offline eTI Member

Question Airtel myPacks local and STD min confustion in postpaid plan

Advert.
    Anyone using Airtel postpaid here, I am looking forward to get airtel postpaid connection but when visiting their site and choosing from my plan option where they allow you to select number of min, 3g data, 2G data, roaming minutes, std call minutes and bulk sms yourself and on the basis of your need, you can make your own postpaid plan. But there is problem, or doubt which is not clarified and also their website won't let me submit customer query without airtel number. Because I don't have airtel number, I can't make request so asking here.

I am trying to get make plan through myPlan here.
    Make Your Own Postpaid Plan | Customize your airtel Postpaid Plan | airtel myPlan

Now I am confused what if I select all National STD minute packs and there is no "local" minute pack. Then if I make a local call, will it be charged from STD minute pack first or they will not use STD minute pack for local calls and will charge me directly ie. 50p per minute. It is not mentioned anywhere on their website.

And if it is true then this is really stupidity and mis representation of information. I hope they will use STD minute first and then charge you for local calls if all STD minutes are exhausted.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    No, they will not be charged from STD pack, they will be charged for regular packs. Moreover even if you have local minutes, if you call to Landline, they will not count from local minutes. So before taking myplan, think again. I know this because some of my friend took it and then they switched over to new telecom provider because they were fed up of hypocrisy of these plans.

+ Post a Comment HERE!