+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bigg Boss Season 9 (2015 contestants / participants list leaked ?

Advert.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron

Bigg Boss Season 9 (2015 contestants / participants list leaked ?

Advert.
    Friends, as per report published in Indiatimes, list of participants of Bigg Boss House Season 9 is out and we have some interesting figures, I am not a an follower or fan of Bigg boss but I generally enjoy watching it but I easily skip its episode if it gets boring or have not much interesting in there. So, so far the list is following , please not I have take all details from the Indiatimes website, I take no responsibility of its authenticity.

1. Asha Negi

Yes, we all know her, a known TV actress as well participant of Nach Baliye. Known for her role of Purvi Kirloskar in Ekta Kapoor's Pavitra Rishta, Asha Negi also went on to win Nach Baliye 6 along with her partner Rithvik Dhanjani. After seeing her past records with Reality Shows, other contestants should definitely take it as a warning.

2. Rahul Yadav

After all that 'resignation and firing' drama, Ex- Housing.com (now a multi-million firm) Founder will be a part of this season's Bigg boss! He also posted on Facebook about how excited he actually is about his participation in Bigg Boss 9. I think people will love to see what this guy has to show on this reality perk. Though I don't have big expectations from him, I feel will be leaving show very soon. But no body knows.. . It is also confirmed that he will be in the show from his tweets and facebook post.

3. Rashmi Desai

Almost everyone who watches TV knows here, he came, she won hearts of the Indian audience as Tappu in Uttaran. Later on Rashmi tried her luck with reality shows like Jhalak Dikhlaja and Nach Baliye but again she could not make the much-needed mark. She is certainly a pure celebrity with almost no scandal or controversies, she is more now a reality queen.

4. Sana Saeed

That sweet girl from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai's Anjali aka Sana tried her luck with her boy friend in the last season of Nach Baliye but could not win big. We hope with Bigg Boss, she creates a new record for herself by winning big! We hope to see that much needed glam quotient in this season with Sana's entry. I remember her seeing in more reality show than just Nach Baliye..

5. VJ Bani

Simple, don't go by her looks. Gurbani Judge AKA MTV's VJ Bani made it super-big after winning a season of Roadies. Her love for Tattoos and the way she carries herself is why audience love her! VJ Bani would definitely be a delight to watch because her 'no filter' policy while speaking and pouring her heart out has gone really well with the audiences.
    7. Radhe Maa

6. Shweta Prasad

Shweta Basu Prasad started her career as a child actress in Hindi films and television series and we all remember her as 'O paapad wale' girl from the film Makdee. Even though she was in news some time back for a sex scandal that was exposed later in which high court gave her clean chit. I was not able to recognize her but then saw her child hood picture and yes we know this girl. Since this girl got in controversy recently, she makes perfect candidate for Bigg Boss Season

7. Radhe Maa

There is not much to say about Radhe maa.. there is whole story behind this interesting , self proclaimed God Mother and I am sure if she makes into the show, she will definitely make news. Be prepared for some of the most hilarious and awkward acts of human race . ..
    Last edited by Mayank Arora; 09-01-2015 at 02:04 AM.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You posted a very big picture of Radhe. But I think she will be the biggest attraction as you already guessed , so your big picture actually makes sense.

+ Post a Comment HERE!