+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Girlfriend's mother is ill - how to ask for marriage ?

Advert.

shaad
    shaad is offline Just in!

Unhappy Girlfriend's mother is ill - how to ask for marriage ?

Advert.
    Hi my name is Tanveer
    I am a well settled guy and currently working in kanpur as marketing executive in public limited company.
    I am in love with my girlfriend since 4 years we have also done schooling in same school so i know her from the starting of age.we are in serious relation from since last 4 years and we both are related to same caste.

but the problem is her mother is slightly ill for last few years and her brother and mother wants to marry her before it get too late infront of her mother ,her marriage is fixed now and this really heart breaking for me because if i or she take any it will affect her mother illness.

Her brother is always against love marriage. so guyss please help me i dont want my girl to go far from me , i love her lottt. i have also talk to her sisters husband about this and he says her marriage is fix now and i cant do any thing. and he also said please you both dont take any steps which can affect her mom.
    what to do ..............guyss please help me help me i cant live without her.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Tanveer,

First of all, its advisable to keep your identity anonymous when asking for such things on public forum. Anyways, there is one big question, what you were doing or where was your girl when her marriage was being fixed with someone else ? Now you want to take action when everything is fixed ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!