+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Who is Neel Sethi starring in Jungle Book 2016 movie

Advert.

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron

Who is Neel Sethi starring in Jungle Book 2016 movie

Advert.
    I just get to know that there is new Jungle Book based movie coming in 2016, I though it will be animated movie but its not , its starring Indian kid named Neel Sethi, I never heard about him before, even wikipedia has no page for him yet ?
    But he is already famous around internet , so anyone knows his history or previous work and how he got this movie ?

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Apparently he is a not new to acting, has worked in few movies in past. He is 10 years old Indo-American kid. Neel was chosen among thousands of children who originally auditioned for the part of the little boy raised in a jungle by a pack of wolves. According to NBC News, the director of The Jungle Book, Jon Favreau of Iron Man fame, describes Neel as a charismatic and talented child, who has tremendous potential. The Jungle Book, which will see a 2016 release, has only Neel's character in human form, with the other characters are animated. The animated characters will be voiced by the likes of Scarlett Johansson (Kaa), Idris Elba (Shere Khan), Bill Murray (Baloo), Ben Kingsley (Bagheera), Lupita Nyong (Raksha) and Christopher Walken (King Louie).

Here is his picture from twitter:

[

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!