+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Cannot install Andy - Package is missing file - exiting setup

Advert.

manpreet_ Guest

Cannot install Andy - Package is missing file - exiting setup

Advert.
    Sir
    I wanted to install Andy on my computer which runs on i5, 4GB RAM and windows 8.1 os. When I started download it was completed but can't start Andy . I uninstalled completely and then again tried from offline installer files which were downloaded with Andy installation first. Everything finishes but in the end after few minute it shows following message :

ERROR!!
    Package is missing files..
    C:\Program Files\Andy\HandyAndy.exe

Existing Setup...
    Sir, I have slow internet connection and I can't re-download it again and again. It had taken me more than a day to download this. Please tell me how can I fix this problem. The Andy which was downloaded was Andy 0.45 which I think is the latest version and I had downloaded it from official site only.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    I think this implies that your downloaded files have some issue. I am afraid you don't have any option other than downloading it again. Morever, now Andy don't come with single download installation file , so I can't give you link to offline downloader.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!