+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Termination of mobile phone services after two weeks

Advert.

cynthiajames
    cynthiajames is offline Just in!

Termination of mobile phone services after two weeks

Advert.
    On 23rd July 2010, I had applied for a Vodafone SIM card at Kharghar for mobile phone services for my daughter’s use , Mobile no.- <No. REMOVED. for PRIVACY> on submitting a self attested photocopy of my PAN card as proof and, having no local residence at Kharghar/Mumbai ( since I am posted at New Delhi) , I gave the attested photocopy of the electricity bill of my cousin, who stays at Kharghar.
    The mobile connection services were terminated by the provider after 2 weeks.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Hello cynthiajames, welcome to eTI forums. We urge user's to never post private information like phone number, names etc on public forum for security and privacy reason and hence have removed phone number you mentioned.

Now, regarding your question, you mentioned that you applied on 23rd July 2010, and now in end of year 2015, you are dealing with issue of disconnection , are you sure about dates ?

Further, any mobile connection requires ID proof as well as residence proof, you could have given a simple affidavit by cousin that this girl is living at his / her place as paying guest or something along with the electricity bill. Without that , its not valid address proof.

Further you should consult local vodafone customer care office for more details.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

+ Post a Comment HERE!