+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

MK8094K TV Stick- ROM downloads list RK3288 SoC

Advert.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron

Cool MK8094K TV Stick- ROM downloads list RK3288 SoC

Advert.
    Hi everyone,

Few months back I had purchased RK3288 chipset based TV stick , worked good but I had space issue (discussed here) which was not easy to resolve, I tried few methods to increase space but failed and found my stick soft bricked. That is , it failed to boot and was showing only recovery screen.

At first I thought my tv stick is useless now because MK8094K is not a popular device and hence there was no ROM available for it. I was able to find some RK3288 SoC firmware but were for some specific brand like Minix etc.

With no hope, I tried learning flashing about it and found RKAndroidTools 2.3 developed by Rockchip itself. With hope, I again looked for some stock ROMs and finally found few. So far I have 3 ROMS for this device, latest one is from July 2015 . Below I am sharing list with you. Please remember, I am just sharing links, I take no liability for the software downloaded through these links.

(order - latest first).

MK8094K - 2015-July - Download here
    Seems to be latest and has 2GB internal storage and 4GB user storage. I wish they had allotted atleast 4 GB space for internal storage.

MK8094K - 2014 - Download here
    Please note, this is a Chinese page and this ROM has 2GB internal storage and 4GB for user storage.

MK8094K - 2014 - Download here
    This one is the default ROM came with my device, it has only 1GB internal storage and about 5.4GB user storage. Its almost next useless if you want to install more application.

If you want to know how to flash these image, then let me know. I will post instructions here.
    Last edited by Mayank Arora; 10-29-2015 at 12:32 AM.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Just to add here, these all are default ROM.

And should come handy if you want to customize or simply want to restore default ROM on your device.

+ Post a Comment HERE!