+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Reliance pro 3 wipod (Haier M1) slow speed issue in Mumbai

Advert.

mayanKk Guest

Reliance pro 3 wipod (Haier M1) slow speed issue in Mumbai

Advert.
    Hi, I live in Mumbai and I am using Reliance Pro 3 wipod device (Haier M1) from a while, earlier it was very good speed but as month passed, it is getting slower. Though the speed capacity of device is about 14mbps max but when I see from web panel of the device, it is saying that its connected to network with 3.1Mbps download speed. So it means network speed is upto 3.1 mbps but in real I only get less than 1 mbps on average.

I am using plan 999 Unlimited, it is good so far with all is mobility but I wish if I can get more speed as was in beginning which was always more than 2mbps no matter whenever I check. So how can I get more speed with my device. ?

I also complained to reliance customer care and they said that their network is working fine in my area, I should have issue with pc . stupid customer care.

Please help me to fix it. I miss old good days of speed.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Mayank,

welcome aboard.

There could be many reason but first need to verify if its network congestion issue in your area ie. too much user using the service so you are receiving slow speed. Can you test your speed after 2 am in night or early morning like 5 am or 6 am because those are the time when least people are using services, if you get good speed at that time then its simple that your area is congested and network is overloaded , so you have slower speed.

This thing can only be fixed by reliance by increasing capacity or you have to live with it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!