+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Sennheiser HD 380 PRO vs HD 25-SP - buying headphone for Rs. 7000-8000

Advert.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron

Question Sennheiser HD 380 PRO vs HD 25-SP - buying headphone for Rs. 7000-8000

Advert.
    My old faithful Sony MDR V55 headphone broke recently and now I plan to upgrade and get something on little higher side. I have budget of Rs. 7000 or 8000. My requirement is that headphone should have deep bass as well as good clarity. What I am looking is that headset or headphone should have distinguishable sound stream, I don't like frequencies merged.

I need feel of open sound stage so closed cane headphone are my preference. Have been researching and reading reviews for a while and I have zeroed on to Sennheiser HD 380 PRO and Sennheiser HD 25-SP . Now I am unsure which one to buy as both are almost identical in price and I liked sound quality of both the headphones.

Since it will not be small buy, I am little cautious so that I don't have regret later. Please suggest if you have ever used any or any of your friend. If you have any other suggestion then please feel free to mention here.

I will be buying online if there is better deal than local store.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Reading your requirement , my advice is to go for Sennheiser HD 380 PRO because its a over-ear headphone and helps you to get very good range of music frequencies because of isolation from surrounding. This does not means that Sennheiser HD 25-SP is bad either but my suggestion is clear. If you are really freak about bass then you may go for second one as its ultra loud as compared to HD380pro.

+ Post a Comment HERE!