+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Buying high end gaming mechanical keyboard - is Logitech G310 any good ?

Advert.

AbhishekBat Guest

Buying high end gaming mechanical keyboard - is Logitech G310 any good ?

Advert.
    After days of thinking I have finally decided to buy an highend keyboard for my gaming needs. I play lots of games and have a powerful rig at my disposal, having spent so much in rig, I think I need a good quality keyboard also to complement it. My requirement is to buy a good quality mechanical keyboard which is good for gaming and gives best tactile feedback.

My search online takes me to Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard but problem is that its out of my budget, I am looking for something inside Rs. 5000 but this one I can cheapest online at Rs. 7500 and that too on ebay. Reviews are good for this keyboard and functions also looks good because features looks as what I need shown on website :

FAST AND DURABLE
    Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches

Up to 25 percent faster key switch actuation gives you an edge in competitive games where every millisecond matters. Exclusive Romer-G™ switches make G310 Atlas Dawn™ our fastest compact mechanical keyboard ever. Improved durability allows Atlas Dawn to weather the wear and tear of intense gaming for years to come.

FIND THE RIGHT KEYS IN THE DARK
    Center-Illuminated Backlight

Control brightness with a touch of a button to match your gaming environment.. Atlas Dawn has more uniform lighting coverage across the keyboard for cleaner, more readable key lettering. Download Logitech Gaming Software for finer control of lighting for optimum glow patterns and effects.

FINGERTIP POSITION FEEDBACK
    Performance Facet Keycaps

Performance Facet Keycap shape and layout helps provide tactile feedback on fingertip position for enhanced accuracy in various gaming positions.

So, all above makes it good choice for me but .. but my concern is price.. so if any other mechanical keyboard gives above mentioned feature and cost less than 5K then I am in for it..

Suggestion please.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You have already done incredible amount of research and there is not much to say, Logitech G310 Atlast is really nice keyboard and is specially for gaming. Actually it is priced rightly is you compare with other mechanical gaming keyboards so if you can then go for it and I think you will not regret for years.

+ Post a Comment HERE!