+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Asus K53 charger replacement - original or local or from other brand ?

Advert.

Brijesh_bhai Guest

Question Asus K53 charger replacement - original or local or from other brand ?

Advert.
    My charger for laptop asus k53 is not working anymore, I got it tested from a mechanic and said its dead and get it repaired but I have not decided for repairing because my friends suggest that its bad idea and better go for new one citing reason that after repairing there is no chance it will give proper output so it may damage laptop with improper power supply.

So, now here is the confusion, I see many brands making charger for this laptop and are almost half price of original charger and some even 1/4th of original charger. So my question, should I go for original charger or local / other brand charger ?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Go for original one as generally comes with 2 years warranty so , for two years you will not have to worry about its issue plus you will have peace of mind that you get right thing for your laptop.

While other brands works well, there are some good brand in after market chargers for laptop like liteon but I am not sure if they make one for your laptop but my old ACER lappy had one and worked well for years. But they have 1 year or less warranty and most of the time you are not even sure where to claim warranty if any issue arises.

This makes that go for original and have peace of mind.

+ Post a Comment HERE!