+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Blender 3D or Daz 3D : which software to learn for 3D work of student

Advert.

Akhlaakh Guest

Blender 3D or Daz 3D : which software to learn for 3D work of student

Advert.
    I have been searching from a while and I want a free 3D software truly for the purpose of hobby. I have already asked in other question that I am student so please don't suggest any paid software because I can't afford them at all.

So I was searching and found following
    Blender 3D
    Daz 3D

Both of the above are free and if I visit site of both, both says they are incredible . So my confusion is now even bigger. Please suggest me which one should I start learning for my hobby needs . I don't want to change my later and start all over again . There is no special need but I want to learn 3D and also want to learn some architectural designing here through open source software.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    If you read online reviews and tutorials then you can clearly make out your choice. Blender 3D is all round 3D modelling and animation platform. You can create your own mesh ups , models as well as do hell lot of things.

Daz 3D is good but not detailed as Blender, its like quick 3D program mainly focused on characters and human models. They have a kind of setup that whatever you need is available in market place, buy it and modify as per your need.

So my take is that go for Blender , it will not be quick as Daz Studio but you will love the reward later.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!