+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Where to buy Clevo or Sager laptops in India for Gaming

Advert.

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron

Where to buy Clevo or Sager laptops in India for Gaming

Advert.
    I am planning to buy a new laptop which should be able to play latest games at playable rates or atleast playable at medium settings. There are several laptops but they are mostly overpriced if you compare their pricing in other countries. Like HP or DELL, same laptop they are selling cheaper in US than India.

While searching for good laptops for gaming, I came across Clevo which is an OEM provider but also sells its own brand. I found they are very affordable for the feature they provide. Sager is also I think their other brand, so it is possible to buy CLEVO laptops in India ?

If they are little costly than their original price then still they are good because even then they will be cheaper than similar Indian products.

Please don't ask me to import as I know there will be heavy duties and I don't to have that.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Sadly they are not available in India by any channel, what you can do is only import or ask someone to bring one for you if going abroad.

And I do agree that Indians mostly outdated and costly laptop configurations, we are more or less like dumping ground for western tech companies.

+ Post a Comment HERE!