+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My family is not responding for proposal of marriage

Advert.

kharate
    kharate is offline Just in!

My family is not responding for proposal of marriage

Advert.
    this is Ashwini , I m in love with one guy who is younger than me by 1 year and I was his teacher in his post graduation ..we r from same caste and since 3 to 4 years we are in relationship ..but this is time of marriage he introduced me to his family and they r ready for marriage and they have sent proposal to my father for marriage but from my parents r not responding at all ..not even informing me regarding this ..before this proposal we r family friends ..I want to marry that guy but I don't want to hurt them ..plz suggest something fruitfull

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello Ashwini,
    Do take sometime in convincing your parents, write a nice letter showing that how your guy and his family would be perfect match for you and how he would be a good son-in-law.(his personality,character etc). Try to get your guy to form a relationship(by meeting) with your parents informally and make sure that there are no angry outbursts(that they are in good mood) when this meeting happens, better for it to be in the midst of others(like a gathering), so each will refrain their emotions.
    Find out why your parents are not so convinced, and try to convince them.
    Do get elders and family friends to convince your parents.

And pray to God daily(for God is love) and HE can bring you love(miracles happen daily), and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible(through out your life) so that positive karma/action will bring positivity or love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!