+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

White Woman seek helps to know about Indian Culture

Advert.

LionHeart1984
    LionHeart1984 is offline Just in!

White Woman seek helps to know about Indian Culture

Advert.
    Hello!! My name is Laura...I have a boyfriend, Narinder, we have been living/dating together for two years. We have just bought a house and will move into the house in about 2 months. He is originally from Punjab, India...was born there but has lived here since he was three years old...Needless to say, that his parents did not know about our relationship...This would not go over well with them...they are very old school, even though they don't live by what they teach but they expect him to live that way...Narinder recently told his uncle about us, which went super well, he can't wait to meet me...and yesterday the mother confronted him about his love life...she has known the whole time but didn't want to really believe it. I am white women seeking help to make this relationship work. I am catholic but respect all religions...I would never ask his to change for me and he isn't saying that either...but wants me to embrace the culture...he spends little to no time living his culture and I am clueless where to look for answers...is there anybody out there who can help me learn the culture????
    Signed ,
    Desperate

Unregistered Guest

Culture

Culture is nothing but to respect all the relision keep it up, respect his parent & well wishwrs,

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Very old post though. I would like to see thread starter still interested to know views of Indians on this .

+ Post a Comment HERE!