+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Virgin and want to have sex with boyfriend- what precautions to take ?

Advert.

SheelaKJawaney
    SheelaKJawaney is offline Just in!

Virgin and want to have sex with boyfriend- what precautions to take ?

Advert.
    I am in a serious relationship with a guy sine the past three n a half years. Im Indian n 22yr old girl.he respects my virginity n wishes to have sex after marriage which is 3 years away. I wanna have sex. N v r alone together for a week. How should I go about this? Hes going abroad soon n I want sex badly n only from him. N if we have sex what precautions to take. I don't want condom....

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Every part of world has their own way of describing sexual relationship and in India, it is still considered something very intimate and private. From your question , it looks as if you are not sure about it. This is something which is very simple but can be complicated at time. If you have decided to go for it then just go for it but you need to have precautions, not just to avoid unwanted pregnancy but also for any kind of STD (sexually transmitted diseases) if you and your boy are not aware about it. Why not you search internet and check articles about safe sex and precautions ?

Savera......

SheelaKJawaney
    SheelaKJawaney is offline Just in!
    Thanks savera...but if sex happens, it will b in d flow, not something intended. N since it will b my first time, I don't want the condom. Is there anything else I can do?

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    You want to have sex then have it, why worried so much.. if that much confusion is there then avoid it. There are pills to avoid pregnancy but there is no pill to deter diseases. What if your boyfriend had unsafe physical relationship with someone else, what if he got some disease from her, what if he was whoring along with his friend. So its your call, love him without any question or doubt or forget about it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!