+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

RK3288 - Your device isn't compatible with this version (ditto TV)

Advert.

muralii Guest

Exclamation RK3288 - Your device isn't compatible with this version (ditto TV)

Advert.
    Hi everyone, I have mk809_4k device and I am facing some trouble with it. I was using its stock rom and then I had tried ditto tv which was working good on it. Later I updated my Android to 5.1.1 and now I can't install ditto tv app on it any more. Whenever I visit playstore, it gives me error that my device is not compatible with this version. But on same device it was working earlier. Just I have upgraded software. I have now Android 5.1.1 and I checked that ditto TV app is compatible with this version because I have a phone running same version (lollipop) of Android (5.1.1) and can install ditto tv app on it. Now this is a big issue because I am totally confused why this is happening on it. Other than this no other application is giving this error on playstore.

I have my device root and I changed my version to 4.4 as was earlier in prop.build but still it is giving same error that it is not compatible with my version of device. What should I do now to fix it ?

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    As far as I understand, it is just about your device information. If you were able to edit prop.build then simply check previous ROM for prop.build details and modify current file taking information from it.

Other way is to just download apk file of ditto TV, save it to your mobile and then install it. I have done similar thing few times. You can also share APK from your phone using https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...?id=com.ext.ui then install on your rockchip device.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!