+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want to have a child but out contractual marriage

Advert.

asif malik
    asif malik is offline Just in!

Want to have a child but out contractual marriage

Advert.
    I m looking for someone who can marry me and give me a child ..... as I don't want to be married but I want to be a father ..... I m looking for someone who is also looking for something that she can get out of this contractual marriage. If someone interested plz contact me immediately

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Dear Asif,

Welcome to eTI.

Do you know on eTI we never support or suggest contract marriage. This is a fake marriage and you are looking for a child too. I understand that there could be some reason but what you are asking is complete stupidity and dangerous. Just think, if some con-girl gets into marriage with you, she may end up ruining your whole life, taking away peace, money and everything from you. This is so dangerous, specially over internet.

If you really want to be a father then adopt a child, this way you will not only give yourself a child but will also give someone happiness for whole life.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Still if you want , then try matrimony site, contact girls as much as you can and explain them situation , I am sure you will find someone.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!