+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My parents not willing to accept relationship but not opposing either

Advert.

Bhavtik
    Bhavtik is offline Just in!

My parents not willing to accept relationship but not opposing either

Advert.
    I am in relationship with girl for 6 years and we are deep love with each other. We want to get marry and her father have agreed for accepting us but my parents not willing to listen at least my opinion for it just ignoring the talks and trying to convince me instead for why you want get married from other cast. My first talk with them was not successful.
    My dad instead says that I am not saying no and I am not forcing any decision on you life is yours but i am not willing to accept it

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Bhavtik, welcome to eTI forums.

Your parents have their own point of view, they are trying to convince you emotionally. But they need to understand that if agree them and marries someone else then it will you who will suffer whole life, I am sure seeing you suffer later, they will regret their decision.

But all parents wants their wards to be happy in life, all you need to explain them this that if you won't marry girl of your dreams, you aren't going to have a happy life. You will always live with a certain kind of pain... Why.. just because your parents wanted to avoid "intercaste marriage".

I know few guys who married as per their parent's wish (against their own), now they openly blame their parents for the miserable married life.. I feel really pity for the girl they married.. what was her fault, she also has to suffer the consequences.

So its upto you how you are going to explain this to them and save lives of many .

+ Post a Comment HERE!