+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Files/folder on my flash drive seem to create a shortcuts when i insert

Advert.

Sachin Verma Guest

Files/folder on my flash drive seem to create a shortcuts when i insert

Advert.
    hello, I want a help to solve this problem please suggest me how to resolve it if anyone knows.
    every time, The important files and folders on my pen drive turns into shortcuts when i insert into the computer i format it many time but it didn't go and when i insert it again it still happens. Before i thought that it just happen due to virus on my flash drive but the same problem happen to other flash drives also, When i tried the other flash drive on the same computer seem to create a shortcuts. now i just want to rid of this virues

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    This is because of virus.

It is generally spread through USB flash drives. If you really want to get rid of it then best solution is to format system and never use any external device unless you know what you are doing.

Other way is to take out your drive, scan in some other computer but that may also means that you could loose lots of files. It is because it will delete or try to repair all infected files and I am sure by now lots of files are infected in your system and antivirus software will try to remove all those.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!