+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How do I register Love marriage in Chennai (court marriage)

Advert.

ManoranjanD
    ManoranjanD is offline Just in!

How do I register Love marriage in Chennai (court marriage)

Advert.
    Hi,

I m Hindu and My gf is christain, i m having oppose on both side of the parents, now we want to marry each other without knowing to home and then after getting married we ll inform our parents. so how to do register marriage in chennai.

can any one advice and suggest me

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    First of all marrying without parent's consent is very painful to everyone, including you as well as parents. I suggest that before eloping or marrying secretly, its better to try to convince parents with help of elders or may be some social workers. You may even ask for Police help but that will again need to be planned and precise.

If you want to get married in court then contact local Marriage Registrar office and they will guide you properly. Other way is to go for Arya Samaaj marriage and then get it registered in court with proof of marriage at Arya Samaaj.

ManoranjanD
    ManoranjanD is offline Just in!
    First Initial step in my love is doing register marriage secretly with out knowing parents, and then convincing the both side , if they didnt get convince then i ll open the register marriage to them. 80% my parents will accept but only concern is girl side parents are not willing to give, they simply said to daughter if u want to marry ur boy friend just get out of my home.

After convincing both side or my home only i ll tie knot to my gf in temple, but for safer side i will do the register marriage.

+ Post a Comment HERE!