+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Download Microsoft EDGE browser for windows 8.1

Advert.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron

Download Microsoft EDGE browser for windows 8.1

Advert.
    I have windows 8.1 pc and I would love to try Microsoft Edge browser on my pc. But if I try to find its download I realize its still not available for windows 8.1 and is only available for windows 10. On searching people are suggesting if you are very desperate to try EDGE but dont want to upgrade to windows 10 then you can download VirtualMachine Images.

But there is a way to overcome this situation and install Edge browser on Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 without upgrading to Windows 10. Microsoft has released Virtual Machine images for Hyper-V, VMWare and Virtualbox which come with pre-installed Windows 10.

You can run the virtual machine image for free which Windows 10 will come pre-configured for you. The VM has Windows 10 Enterprise edition with 90 days trial period. The period can be extended to 180 days which is about 6 months.
    So what that means, MS is never going to release it for windows 8.1 or previous version .. are they intentionally trying reduce their browser market share ?

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    It is not yet available for any windows other than windows 10 and there is no plan atleast from MS that they are going to release its standalone version any soon.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

+ Post a Comment HERE!