+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What I choose after 10th - science or commerce..??

Advert.

Shourya Sharma
    Shourya Sharma is offline Newbie

What I choose after 10th - science or commerce..??

Advert.
    hii...
    Myself ankit i am in 10th standard i am little confusion that what should i adopt after 10...?? Is it science or commerce. In science also have 2 more options PCB or PCM. Now i have too much confuse because of these too much options infront of me whether science or commerce, if science then PCB or PCM..?? please don't asked to my interest field becuase i create my interest in those feild where i see my good carrier i hope u understand what i want to tell u..

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Dear Shourya,

It is not possible to give you suggestion without knowing your interest. You said you are ready to adopt yourself then you should know that there are several kind of career options in future. But to make it simple for you, if you wants to go for some technical career then go for PCM Science, if you want to have your career in medical and related field then go for PCB science. CBSE now even offer capital market related course after 10th std. ie. if you plan to make future in stock market and securities under commerce. I think for career in Business and management, you may go for commerce. There are options for arts too if you want to go creative.

I hope that helps.

hemangverma
    hemangverma is offline Newbie
    both have a good scope

This is difficult to suggest you but its all depends on your interest. Both are different and also there will be a bright future in both the stream.

Thank you
    good luck

+ Post a Comment HERE!