+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Shouldnt Dashcams for vehicles be made compulsory in India?

Advert.

sukiblr
    sukiblr is offline Just in!

Shouldnt Dashcams for vehicles be made compulsory in India?

Advert.
    I run a trucking business and providing intra city relocation services to both corporates and consumers.

Recently, at a busy intersection, one of my truck drivers lost control of his heavily laden vehicle and crashed into other vehicles seriously injuring travellers waiting at the signal. Nobody could make out what really happened. Many complained that our driver was asleep on the wheel and realised the signal was red very late and hence teh crash.
    I had no way of confirming any of this. A friend suggested I should install dashboard cameras on all my vehicles as a precautionary measure and also to help warn drivers of oncoming hazards.

I have been watching the Russian car crash vidoes on Youtube for long and realised the merit in this argument.

i believe authorities should make it compulsory to install dash cams on personal vehicles too. This will help save lives both inside the vehicle and on the road too.

Jitmanyu_Singh_Shekhawat
    Jitmanyu_Singh_Shekhawat is offline Just in!
    Even I am of the same opinion. Dash cams should be made compulsory. I'm planning to install it on both my vehicles. It will put an end to the blame-game scenario after an accident.

+ Post a Comment HERE!