+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want a job after 12th class exam to support poor family

Advert.

Rahul panwar Guest

Question Want a job after 12th class exam to support poor family

Advert.
    I want a job
    After 12 class exam
    For my family.i m blong very poor family so i m requesting u plz give me a job.
    High school 59%
    Intermediate 87%

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Rahul,

First of all, it is very good to see that you want to support your family but you can't get job this way by asking on line forums and message boards. There are plenty of good jobs after 12th but remember, you also need to make sure that you continue further studies. May be you can do small course on a subject which you love like there are exams from NSE for stock market, they are generally easy and requires basic knowledge but gives you very good job , they provide various level of certifications, as you get more knowledge and certificates. You get more job opportunities.
    Here is the details : http://www.nseindia.com/education/co...odule_ncfm.htm

You can also become an insurance agent / advisor, it is very good job and after 2-3 years of working, it starts giving you good returns.
    You can visit IRDA website for more details : http://www.irdaonline.org/

There are many good jobs for 12th pass but you need proper planning and guidance depending upon your situations and needs. My advice is that don't be desperate and carefully plan your future.

1shinystar
    1shinystar is offline Just in!
    Well Rahul , As I assume from the present situation you want to start earning good from begining to support your family.
    You can try to be a Driver in a Company or even privately whose income per month is nothing less than 15,000 Rs in a city like Delhi and mumbai.

DivyaJ1
    DivyaJ1 is offline Just in!

Career After 12th Class

Hello,
    Thanks for Asking.!!

If you want to do a job after 12th. Then let me tell you first thing that, there are not too much good options available. Because for most of good jobs, Graduation is required.

but still, there are some good careers available like in SSC CHSL, Railway Exams etc.

SSC CHSL Salary Structure:

• Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB -1: (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400
    • Data Entry Operator Pay Band-1: (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400
    • Data Entry Operator Pay Band-1: (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
    • Lower Division Clerk Pay Band -1: (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900

Syllabus - There are four section in this exam-

English -

It includes Synonymy, Antonyms, Common Errors, Words Correction, Jumbled Sentences, Idioms and Phrases and more. the most important part in English is Passage and Comprehension Reading which can be very scoring.

General Intelligence & Reasoning -

This section may include Visual Memory, Coding and Decoding, Number Series, Problem Solving Analysis, Word Building and many more topics. This section is one of the most scoring section.

Quantitative Aptitude -

Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots,Averages, Interest,Profit and Loss,Discount,Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and Distance, Time & Work, Algebra, Geometry.

General Knowledge & Awareness -

current affairs and question asked in topics of History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research. Follow GK blog and read Newspaper.

I hope it will help you.
    Best of Luck

sunnysmt
    sunnysmt is offline eTI Member
    Thanks for providing the CHSL information DivyaJ1.

utterbug
    utterbug is offline Just in!
    Hi Rahul. good to know that you want to do job just completed 12 class. but i will suggest you to improve your skill with some other country language, you can learn spanish, it will good for your skill also you can get good job after learn spanish language, but question is that where you can learn spanish language free,
    its one of best site where you can learn spanish language online just go through it.

I Hope it will help you.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!