+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My husband got married forcefully to other girl by his parents

Advert.

Jazz Chaudhary Guest

My husband got married forcefully to other girl by his parents

Advert.
    Hii i am Jazz,
    I hv done post graduate n m 23 yrs old.During d last sem of mah post graduation i m in love wid a guy n he vl 20 yrs old at dis 26 march. We are from different castes.He is jaat and I am from bckward caste, thats why his family does not agree for our marriage. They are not agree to accept me at any cost. He tried too much to convenience his family but they didnt accept me. Aftr that they see a girl for him for marriage but he clearly said to his family that he will not get marry with any other girl and he loves me a lot n nobody can take place of mine.

His family fixed his marriage with that girl and they totally forced him emotionally to get married.
    After that we decided to get married in temple and then we got married he put sindoor. And he told his family about it but his family didnt accept it n And warned him that they will destroy my life by telling my family about it . Because my family dont know about it.

After that they fixed his marriage with this girl they were looking . He told everything to that gal that he love me alot and his family is forced him to get marry but she said to him that it doesnt matter for her and she likes him n didn't stop this marriage. Now they got married in 17 feb 2016. Both of them do not talk with each other and there is not any type of relationship between both of them.
    We want to be with each other but m not able to understand what to do now to be with him always and how to put her out from his life because he is also no happy with this marriage.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    This is all mess here, you are coming to seek advice when everything is almost out of hands. And if he was so much into you then why he married at first place ? You said his parents forced him emotionally, I understand but now there nothing you can do.

If you people now decide to do something, it will just make things far more complicated than you may imagine and will effect many families. In my opinion, your boy made huge mistake. Legally there is no way you can marry him unless their marriage is void.

Technically your boy betrayed you, now don't be stupid and cause further pain to yourself. How you know that they both are not talking to each other, what if he is lying to you.. what if he is just trying to be good with you as well as his family too ?

You should move on, forget him because he was not able to take firm stand for you when it was time, what he can do now when things far more difficult ?

Further, I see all sorts of immaturity here, you said you have not told about this to your family and you have already married him. May be you are 23 years old but you are thinking like a teenage girl. May be your boy is taking you for granted and keeping you happy by pretending that he is with you yet he is married.

Even if he is truely into you, you don't have anything left there. Marrying in temple is not legally accepted, further, lets suppose even if you married properly in Arya Samaj temple, are you sure you boy is willing to take extreme steps to go into court against his parents .. I am sure he will not.

So , be strong, be intelligent, forget him has bad phase of your life and move on. That will be good for you, your family, his family and family of his newly wed bride.

I strongly feel that you have been so blind that you cant' see truth.

Good luck.

+ Post a Comment HERE!